Pages

Monday 4 March 2019

Drama

This week in drama with Miss Tozer we were talking about physical well being and we were making a video on what physical well being is and how to show it. Our group did a stop motion and we did 6 facts how to keep your physical well being healthy.

Then with Miss Clark we were starting to practice for the end performance we were going to going to share with the yr 7&8s. Today we got into groups of 2 - 4 people in the group. The people in my group were Meleana, Danni and I. We had to choose one of the four parts of well being. We got put in spiritual and we had to ask Miss Tozer for some ideas and she just told us, Meditation, reading a book or praying. Because we tried to think of our own ideas. But when we couldn't Miss Tozer gave us those 3 ideas. We actually used one and it was meditating.

When we were preforming us just standing there meditating I don't know why but I laughed for no reason. So I feel over trying not to laugh and then we were done so I ran back to my seat. After that we watched all the groups and then we went to morning tea.

Hope you like my post, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.