Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

Maths

Today we did some maths with 3 other classes, 7/8 ts, 7/8 sh and 7/8 tz. We were doing something called DMIC maths.

LO: To reflect on my group work in DMIC maths.

All the 4 classes were split into 3 groups so some of the classes were in one class and the others were in other classes. Then when we got into 3 big groups we had to find a group of 4 in the class we were in. The people in my group were Ella, Sappier, Lucy and I. Our task was we had to find out 2 people that were working and making money, who was getting the most money. We had to work out how much money they were making in the holidays. We did the 2 week term holidays. The first person got $10 dollars the first day she worked and then got $1 every other day, or there was another person he was making $1 dollar on the first day but every time he worked his total doubled. So my group worked out that the boy was making more than the girl I forgot the exact number but it was more than $100.

I liked that we got to pick our groups and the task was pretty fun activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.