Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

Drama week 7 Danni / Danielle

Today Danni, Meleana and I did a puppet show about healthy eating and trying to be healthy. Before we did that our group had to make puppets what we did earlier this week and make a script. 

Our script was about how you should eat healthy foods and why you should.

This is our video that we made:


4 things that are healthy for teenagers and pre-teens are: Yogurt with low fat and sugar, vegetables with hummus, eggs, fruit, soup, probably more that's not on this list as well.

Hope you like our work, bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.