Pages

Friday 8 March 2019

Drama Week 6

In drama we got back in our groups from last week and we made puppets about the performance we are going to do at the end of drama. We will move onto something different at the end of the term. When we made puppets we had to search up paper bag puppets and we had to think about ideas for our puppets. After we searched I did strawberries and someone else in my group did a watermelon I forgot who though.

The next time we did drama which was today we made a plan to do our performance or we started our plan and wrote all the small details, next time we are going to write about what we are going to do. But today we were writing who was in our group, whats our performance means, our group name and who's in our group.

That's all we did this week, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.