Pages

Thursday 28 March 2019

My Learning Story For Science

This is my learning story that I had to make to recount what I did well and what values I showed in science.

This is it....

The thing I achieved in people smart on the graduate profile is, I listen to understand people’s ideas and opinions. I think I could do this sometimes before but now I think I got better and better by obviously listening to the teacher and listening to my group. I think the reason I got better is because I haven’t just been in 1 group with the same people, I have been in a group with different people and I think that helped me.

I also sometimes told my ideas and opinions with some people but I think I got a little better but I’m not the best at it. I think the reason I can only do this sometimes because I get really shy with people I don’t know but if I get to know the person I’m ok to share my ideas with you. With people I didn’t know that well before we did science and now it’s easier to talk about my ideas and opinions with people in the other class.

Also at the start of the term I used to not have my work finished but after a few weeks I got used to the time we had to have our work done and I finished all my work and also my work I didn’t finish most of the time. But now if I don’t get my blog post finished is because I wasn’t there to do the experiment or I wasn't there when we had time to work on it.

I always listened to other people’s ideas and opinions but I think I got better and better this term in science. At least I think I did listening to my different group ideas and the teacher telling us how to do the experiment. Also listening to the teachers to do our blog post. Also I got to listen to other people’s ideas with people that I didn’t even know before science I know now.

I think my teachers can trust me to go on my device and do my work on my own. Because I think I’m responsible and the teachers can trust me on my chromebook without me going on youtube, games or anything else like that. Because I stay on the right thing that I’m supposed to be on ever since I’ve been using a chromebook. I first started using chromebook for my work in yr 4 and I got my own in yr 5.

My favourite experiment was the crystal experiment because it was cool to see the crystals that formed and see what ones didn’t form. Also seeing peoples crystals the same ingredients and didn’t form crystals . Also who had the same ingredients as me and did form smaller or bigger crystals than mine. I think science is cool but its not my favourite subject ever.

That's my whole learning story, bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danielle

    Please have another look and make sure this isn't running off the page!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.