Pages

Friday 22 March 2019

Drama Week 8

This week in drama we have been working on our performance. So far Danni is the coach and I'm the motivator that also helps the coach pulling out the plug to the TV. Lily and Zoe are pretending to be the lazy people that get motivated.

Also today we were working on a interview that we actually filmed on Meleana's Chromebook and I filmed some of the behind the scenes on my Chromebook. We kind of forgot to turn the microphone on the first time we filmed the behind the scenes so we had to do do the voice over right before we finished this.

I tried to show the video but it won't work

We were a bit crazy but we did our work and also finished what we needed to finish. It was pretty fun to do this especially to record the actual video and the behind the scenes.

That's what we did in drama this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.