Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2019

Community Impact Project Week 7

This week in community impact projects we are going to try and pick as much rubbish as we can to recycle and make art. 

A little bit like this:


I think the purpose of this is to make the school cleaner and make some cool art so people can see it. Also maybe it might make other people not put as much rubbish on the ground or anywhere else. 

I think we are going to get a few big bags full of rubbish, I don't know why I think that but I just do. Maybe it might be less or maybe there might be more.

The colour I think we are going to see the most is white or clear but I really don't know.  It might be a few different colours but I think its going to be white or clear because there might be white or clear packaging. 

I think it will be fun to make a house or a person, I have no idea why but I thought it might be cool to do those 2.

Hope you like my blog post, bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danielle

    You shared some great ideas with us, however, it seems like you are not confident in your answers. You have some nice thoughts and sensible contributions so don't worry about being right or wrong. Be confident sharing your ideas. By taking out the words "maybe" and "I don't know" your writing would be improved and sound more confident!

    I look forward to completing this CIP project with you.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.