Pages

Wednesday 20 March 2019

Community Impact Projects Week 8 Part 2

After kiwi can my class came back to CIP and they already started sorting the rubbish from last week into different bags of different kinds of rubbish. There was a wrappers pile, cans pile, glass and others that I can't remember.

After we finished putting the rubbish into piles we went out without bags and just picked up rubbish from around the school. When we got the rubbish we just put it in the bin. We all just went out not in groups but I was walking around with Danni and Shalizeh. We just went around picking up rubbish and talking at the same time. It was fun to do it with my friends, but the picking up rubbish wasn't the best part but we had to do it.

That's basically all I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.