Pages

Friday 29 March 2019

Drama Week 9 / Final Week

This week was our final week of drama and we did our performance on Friday. We normally have drama Tuesdays and Fridays, I wasn't here on Tuesday. Also my group changed the performance on Tuesday that we were preforming on Friday. Today was Friday and we didn't have time to practice so I just copied what my group did.

My video was about spiritual well being and also healthy eating in one video, after watching it I look so weird and I guess I was just really really nervous.

This is my groups link to our final performance.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bv4us6tgFnANO6uAtaLn44M_MY8ubLmA



That's what we did on the last week of drama.


Some photos from drama this term:




1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Daniele, I enjoyed seeing all the pictures in your post. Well done having the resilience to perform even when you had to improvise. You showed great commitment to your group. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.