Pages

Wednesday 20 March 2019

Community Impact Projects Week 8


Today we were talking about what art work we should do or an idea of what art work we should do. We had 3 ideas, making a poster and hanging it up somewhere people can see it, a big H, or a native bird. The 4 classes did a vote of what they wanted to do. Most of the classes wanted to do a native bird mural. I don't know exactly what bird we are doing yet but we will probably find out soon.

Here are some pictures of some native birds in New Zealand:


1 comment:

  1. Ka pai Danielle! I like how you shared some great images with us. By next week we will have an idea of which native birds we will be constructing.

    Thanks for sharing your reflection with us.
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.