Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

Community impact projects Week 6


This week in community impact projects we are working on our plan for the projects we want to do for a chosen community. My group is doing the Hornby High School community. I wanted to go in Hornby High because I want to make the school more fun and exciting. My group thought of lots of ideas but my favourite was after school sports that the school doesn't already have, at least my favourite so far that we thought of. I think after school sports is my favourite because I love doing football / soccer on a team or just with my friends. Before I started to like football I really liked to do netball but not really now.

I think we need to ask the our teacher to ask the teacher in charge of sport / PE. Or we could write a formal letter to the sport teacher and ask about the after school sports we don't have at school. Maybe after we ask the teacher what sports we don't have we could ask the whole school some how what sport out of what our group chooses what sport they want. Or if its just yr 7 and 8 sports that we don't really have we could ask the yr 7 and 8's what sports they want after school or during morning tea / lunch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.