Pages

Friday 21 May 2021

The ocean - Social studies

 In social studies were learning about plasdtic poloution. Wednesday and Thursday our class watched videos on what we can. I wasnt at school on Thursday but I can tell you about what we learned about on Wednesday.

On Wednesday we watched 2 videos on climete change, and we had to answeer 3 questions about each video

 So there are 6 questions in total.

What did the video show us / encourage us to think about? That climate change is killing the ocean, the water is warming up and how we're ruining the ocean.


What do you think? I think we should stop not putting stuff in rubbish bins/putting everything in the bin that goes to the dump.


What can be done? Put more stuff in the recycling bin, stop littering, stop making as much mess.


What did the video show us / encourage us to think about? How much plastic get to the ocean, what they are doing to try stop it, 


What do you think? I think it's cool they're trying to get all the plastic from the ocean, and they're trying to stop plastic waste.


What can be done? Stop using plastic as much, use reusable plastic more and not 1 use as much.


The video was talking about waste specifically in the ocean and how much rubbish is in there. People are going through the ocean cleaning up other peoples mess. But we can help them stop the waste. We can all put stuff in the correct bin/put stuff in a bin in general, so theres no litter or a lot of the waste is cleaned up.


3 comments:

  1. I think you add more detail and other's would understand.
    Other than that you did a fine blog.
    I also think that this is useful for other's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danielle
    This is a really good blog post but you could set it up diffrently so its easier to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Danielle, I really like how you put introduction where people can understand what blog u are blogging. I also like how you put a question then answer it, I also really like how you put a summary where you explain about the story. Maybe next time make the letter big so people can easily read it.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.