Pages

Wednesday 24 March 2021

The beatles - Social studies

 In social studies were learning about the Beatles and why they were so big in the 60s. We had to pick a song and describe how it is different from the music before the Beatles came out.

The song I chose: Help - The Beatles

This song i relatable because it is about asking for help when you are struggling mentally or physically. A lot of people even now can relate to this song because most people just think the strong enough to handle it on their own and don´t ask for help, but in reality they probably need it. It touches on depression, insecurities and other struggles mentally

I think it is different from the songs before the Beatles came out because they wouldn't of talked about those topics, they didn't really make songs about any relatable topics they were just really boring to people my age and probably to people after the Beatles came out. But that is what people used to listen to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.