Pages

Monday 15 March 2021

Main characters - English

 In English we had to research and explain what these words mean and share them with all of you.

So the words were Antagonist and Protagonist.

  • Antagonist: An antagonist is pretty much a person or group who disagrees with everything and has very different opinions than everyone else. The also known as the ¨bad guys¨ in shows and movies.
  • Protagonist: A protagonist is like the main character in books, TV shows and movies. You mostly follow the protagonist the whole/most of the time and watch them grow throughout the book, TV show or movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.