Pages

Monday 15 March 2021

Reflection section

15.3.2021

Title: What is international woman's day?

Type: Information 

Creator:Click view (YouTube)

Purpose: To tell us about woman's day

In class we watched this video on what international woman's day is about and why we celebrate it. The video basically told us who started the movement for woman to have more rights, dates when woman got the right and a lot more. I think it told us the information really good.

How does the text depict age, gender, cultural groups? I think it is mainly focused to any aged girl because it is about international woman's day

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danielle, I like how you explained the video and what it was about but I think that next time you should go more in depth about it.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.