Pages

Thursday 11 March 2021

Textiles

 In textiles we are learning about the colour wheel and we had to draw something and colour it in to show how the colour wheel works.

What are primary colours? The primary colours are made up of red, yellow and blue. They can be mixed together to make new colours.

What are secondary colours? A colour which is made from any 2 primary colours, which makes a new colour on the colour wheel.

What are tertiary colours? When 1 primary colour and 2 secondary colours are mashed together to make a new colour.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.