Pages

Monday 15 March 2021

Setting - English

In English we had to write and explain 5 different settings. It could be about anywhere we just needed to make sure the reader got the idea of where the story took place.

  • This morning was a pretty chilly morning, I had to got up out of bed and had a steamy shower before school.
  • On a bright and beautiful summers day my friends and I decided to go down to the beach.
  • My friends and I got to this dusty, old house and we decided to go exploring.
  • One Christmas eve my siblings and I were finishing writing out Christmas cards next to the fire.
  • On this particular winters day I was shivering when I got out of bed, so I went to go get my warmest hoodie and sat by the heater to warm up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.