Pages

Monday 1 March 2021

Sensory language

 In English we had to make write a paragraph using sensory language. Sensory language is like explaining your senses weather the story is real or fake. Here is my paragraph I came up with.

One summer day I could see the pool shimmering when felt the heat of the sun on my body when I went to go to the pool with my friends. The water was a little cold at first but you could get used to it. After a few hours of swimming and chilling with my friends we went to o get lunch, and it looked and tasted so good. After the whole day I felt so tired and went to launch onto my bed and just chill on my phone until I fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.