Pages

Wednesday 17 March 2021

International woman day - wanaga

 In wanaga we had to choose a activity to do for international woman's day. I chose the activity to make a short story about a girl in my life.

Who I am doing it about: My older cousin.


This girl has been in my life literally my whole life and I have been in theirs pretty much there whole life. I can talk to her about anything and she knows she can do the same. Every time I see her I get really excited if it is just for a few minutes or for a long time. We can annoy each other but also be there for each other. She is one of the best cousins in the world and hopefully we never grow apart. Since I have gotten older we have been able to relate to each other more and have fun days together. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.