Pages

Tuesday 23 March 2021

Reflection - English

In English all the post I have done recently are all about narratives and how do you make a good narrative. We had to reflect on what we enjoyed, our favourite activity and how we work best. 

My favourite activity was making a character because I liked thinking of a fictional person and kind of bringing them to life. 

I think I did pretty good they weren't my favourite things to do but they were alright.

Personally I like to work in groups with people I know because I get kind of shy around people I am not comfortable with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.