Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

Bench ball

In PE this morning we played bench ball and the classes had to answer some questions about teamwork and make some rules about bench ball.

How you play bench ball is you get in a team ( my team was the same team that we played Ki O Rahi in) and you set up a court with 2 benches at each end. Then one of the players stands on the bench and the rest of the team go and pass the ball up to the person on the bench. Your not allowed to run or walk with the ball and your also not allowed to hit the ball out of the persons hands. How you win is to get everyone on the team onto the bench, also if your the last person you can bounce the ball once then throw it to people on the bench.

My team from Ki O Rahi worked on inclusion and positive attitudes playing the game. Because in Ki O Rahi and playing football we did OK but we thought we could do better.

We did pretty good with inclusion and positive attitudes when playing the game of bench ball.  We played better together than we did in Ki O Rahi at least that's what I think I don't know if my team thinks that but I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.