Pages

Thursday 30 May 2019

Descriptive writing

I had to the the descriptive writing again because I didn't do it right so here is my second one.

LO: Create a piece of writing that describes a place or setting inspired by your song.


My writing
One gorgeous day I saw people all around playing or making some kind of music,
all at once it sounded a little chaotic. I heard drums, guitars, pianos, people trying to make ASMR,
also singing. It was crazy thinking back but in the moment it was so cool.
The birds were singing  and dancing to the music gracefully it was an awesome day.
It was really sunny that day but there was also a bit of wind so it wasn’t boiling.
I also saw people making raps and tracks and it sounded so cool.
But after a while all the music slowly stopped and 10 minutes after it started to stop no one was there.

That's my writing.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danielle

    Please have another look, we can't read your awesome writing because it's running off the page! reformat and reply back to my comment so I can have a read :)

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.