Pages

Thursday 30 May 2019

Descriptive writing

We had to try and make a really descriptive writing inspired by our music we made last week.

This is what we had to try and do

LO: Create a piece of writing that describes a place or setting inspired by your song.

My writing:

My class went into the loud music room with lots of people making noise, it was really cool
and overwhelming at the same time because my class had never been in the music room before.
Everyone was playing a instrument and making noise with either their mouth or making a rap
it was so cool and my class got shown around the whole room which was ginormous.
Sometimes we either got lost within all the people or just get lost in the massive room.
Like 20 people were trying to make ASMR at the exact same time, also like 10-20 people
were making a beat on their devices and they didn’t all have headphones so it was a lot to hear at once
but it was alright. The students in the music room were in the middle of class and they let my class come
and see what they were doing, my class even helped them a bit if the students in my class wanted to.
My class and the other class got told to sit on the chairs that were in the room and we were told that we
were going to be budded up and make some pretty good music to share with the 2 classes.

That's all my writing that I did of my music from last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.