Pages

Monday 6 May 2019

Integrity

Hi today I am going to tell you what I thing integrity means.

Having integrity means like telling the truth to adults or just anyone older than you because we all at least lie to our siblings once in our life.

You can show integrity at school by if you did something wrong or you get in trouble by the teacher you don't lie. Like if they think you did something wrong just tell the teacher if you truly did this or not.

Three ways I have shown integrity are telling my teacher the truth about my work and listening to the teacher, telling my parents and my friends the truth. Being a role model to my friends or siblings younger than me.

That's all the ideas I have for integrity today.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Danielle!

    You had some nice ideas about integrity. I wonder, how could you show integrity with your siblings? How can you be a role model to your younger siblings?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't know but we fight like normal siblings do

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.