Pages

Monday 20 May 2019

Music mood writing

We had to write 6 sentences about how a piece of music made us feel and what we thought was going on in our heads.

My writing: On my 12th birthday a magic kit was on top of my drawers. I opened the kit and music started playing. It sounded like a movie that my siblings would watch. But it was cool anyways it had puppies and kittens. I realised this after the scare of my life but surprisingly my siblings were hiding behind me when I opened the kit. But then they gave me the fright of my life when they screamed happy birthday. I thought the kit was pretty cool util my siblings gave me the fright of my life.

The kit looked similar to this picture:
Image result for magic kit

That's my writing about the piece of music my class had to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.