Pages

Friday 24 May 2019

Creative writing

When we finished the writing we had to finish we got to do creative writing

If I could choose from living in the city or living in the country I would live in the middle where there is some stuff like a city but also animals and stuff that's in the country. Like there are some cool places where kids or teens can hangout but also like places where we can like look and pet animals like a zoo. Because if my friends want to hangout after school or in the weekend. 

That's all I thought of writing about in my creative writing card my teacher gave me.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle

    I agree, I think I like to live in places that are in the middle of both the city and country so that you have all different types of activities and amenities. If you could live in one place, where would it be?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.