Pages

Friday 10 May 2019

PE

In PE this term we are learning to play Ki O Rahi. We have PE on Tuesdays and Fridays this term so this is a mix of all we did this term so far.

 At the start of PE we just played a few games to get used to being in a team. The first game we played was bench ball it was pretty fun to play. I forgot who was in my team but I remember it was all girls. Then when I was away apparently my class played multi sport, I don't know what they did because I wasn't there.

After we got kind of used to being in teams we started to play games that are similar to Ki O Rahi. I forgot the names of the games. After that we got in teams to be in for the rest of the term we made a doc about the name of our team and our mascot. Our team name was the panda's. Today we played Ki O Rahi for real in the teams we chose. It was pretty hard because we didn't know exactly how to play.

The link to my team's doc we made: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sQksbjfNPJzuGDX29rGjwMiJ28TCegOBjTzaOc0HClM/edit?ts=5cd4ccb1

That's all we have done so far in this term.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.