Pages

Wednesday 5 June 2019

Giving and receiving

This week in CIP we watched a video about kindness boomerangs and how it works.

We watched a video about how a little girl wanted to buy a cake for her grandpa but she didn't have enough money. So a kind man saw the little girl not being able to buy the cake and he thought he could buy it for her and surprise her. After he brought the cake he surprised the girl and told her that when he was her age a stranger brought him a cake as well, he didn't know his name or anything about him but he did give the little boy a note. The little girl reminded him of when he was her age wanting to get a cake and not being able to and getting that note. He wrote a similar not to the one he got years before he did this for the little girl. After the little girl got home to her grandpa she showed him the cake and the note. He was the person who gave the note to the little boy which was now a man. So he gave kindness and the kindness came back to him.

I think the video was nice and I also think the girl grandpa felt nice when he saw that note.

Image result for kindness word\

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.