Pages

Friday 24 May 2019

3g4g writing

This is the writing that I did about the trip my school went on in week 3.


On Tuesday the 14th of May the year 7 + 8s at my school went to the Fo Guang Shan temple. Half of the year 7 + 8s
went in the morning and the other half went in the afternoon. I went in the morning with 4 other classes.
It took about 5-10 minutes to get there.
When we got to the temple the 4 classes were split into 2 groups, 2 classes were in each group.
My group did a flower that I forgot the name of first, we could choose colours and mine was orange. I
n the same room  we watched a video of a buddha then we had to answer some questions.
Like 5 minutes after we answered questions we went to the library, we didn’t do much but we had to be
silent to our next place or we couldn’t get them.
After that we went to have a snack and get fake tattoos. Like 5-10 minutes after that we went to a bg room and did
meditating with both groups.
That was like 10-20 minutes long than we went back on the bus back to school. Then the other 4 classes went to the temple.

Here are some pictures:






That's basically what happened on the trip.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danielle

    Can you have another look at this blog, your writing is running off the page so we can't read your reflection very easily!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.