Pages

Thursday 9 May 2019

ASMR

Today in music we were looking at different ASMR videos. We had a few questions to answer.

1. Have you heard of ASMR before today? Yes I have I used to watch it with my friends a lot.

2. What did you feel when you listened to the ASMR music? It felt cool and I liked her singing and she sang really well in that video.

3. Is there something you'd like to try making? I really want to make one singing but I'm to nervous to sing in front of people or online. But they sounded really cool.

I think this video of a girl singing is really cool: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4YWdKKmjgQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.