Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

Writing about revolution tour

My writing about the revelation tour that came on Tuesday.

On Tuesday 28th May the revelation tour came to our school. They did lots of fun activities and they also told us about a story. My favourite game was when a guy from the tour Reggie played an instrument to a song and we had to sing the chorus. That was my favourite but the song I hated came on, the song Let It Go, was one of the songs in the game. I knew most of the song and when let it go came on I just tried not to hear it but it wasn't working. Also Reggie told a little bit about his story to the year 7-10 that were there at the time and it was cool and sad at the same time because when he was younger he got bullied so bad. Near the end some people went up on stage and answered one question that was true or false about bullying. But I still think my favourite part of the whole thing was the song singing thing, even if the song I hated came on. I also think the thing I learned from it was not to bully someone but if they let you you can tease them and have a bit of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.