Pages

Friday 25 September 2020

The marketing mix - promotion

In business studies were doing some work around our school market day. Year 7-9 are making products to sell and on the day were going to sell them to the parents, teacher, parents and anyone else who wants to buy stuff.

My groups advertisement: 


We are thinking mostly people that like jewellery would buy our products more than people who wouldn't really wear it. We re going to let this slide / poster on the market day slideshow advertising thing. Also on the actual day we made a different poster and put a lot of colours on it. Also our products were colourful on it's own. Our products advertising mostly was bases around the product part of the marketing mix and a little bit of price.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Danielle, great advertisement it is really clear about what you are selling and for how much. I really like that you included a section about how your group is being sustainable when it comes to making your product. Is there anything that you would change for next time?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.