Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2020

Energy

Definition: Stored in different objects and the ability to move something.

Different kinds of energy: 
  1. Light energy (which gives light like in microwaves and x-rays)
  2. Heat energy (this is found in all hot objects)
  3. Sound energy ( energy used for vibrating objects/hearing different stuff)
  4. Chemical potential energy ( this is stored in particles mostly in food)
  5. Electric energy (the energy found in wires, generators and lighting)
  6. Gravitational potential (energy stored in objects which will make a noise or dent in the ground)
  7. Kinetic energy (energy moving different when something moves like when cars move or you do something active)
  8. Elastic potential energy (energy stored in stretched rubber bands/strings)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.