Pages

Thursday 17 September 2020

Football

 At school we were supposed to play actual games of football this term but since not enough people wanted to play outdoor this season we ended up not being able to make a team. But we did work around that and we were just doing games at lunch on Tuesdays. It started off only being only girls but by the end some guys were allowed to join and I personally like mixed gender team / games anyways. 

Next term we will be able to play indoor against other schools and hopefully have enough for a full team like the start of the year.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.