Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2020

Science - reflection and refraction

 In science we had to add words we thought sounded right into a sentence about light.

When light hits a mirror, the angle at which it hits is the same as the angle at which it is reflection. Scientists called this the Law of Reflection. In correct science terms, the Reflection Law states that the angle of light is equal to the angle of incidence when measured from the same reflected. 

When light travels through air and passes into a glass block it away and bands inwards, towards normal. When light travelling through a glass block exits that block and enters air, it slows down and bends outwards, speeding up the normal.


I think I did pretty good but maybe if I knew more about it personally this would've been kind of easier but it's fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.