Pages

Sunday 20 September 2020

The marketing mix - place

In business studies were doing some work around our school market day. Year 7-9 are making products to sell and on the day were going to sell them to the parents, teacher, parents and anyone else who wants to buy stuff.

For market day were using this type of selling called direct channel, which is when the person/people who make products sell it to people who wants it. More than likely there will be more b&e groups making what were making so we probably might want to be somewhere a lot of people can see our table when they walk by.

I think we will be fine and a lot of people will buy our products if were in the right place where people can see us and make sure our table stands out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.