Pages

Sunday 20 September 2020

The marketing mix - products

In business studies were doing some work around our school market day. Year 7-9 are making products to sell and on the day were going to sell them to the parents, teacher, parents and anyone else who wants to buy stuff.

My group is making jewellery, specifically were making bracelets, earrings and rings. The gonna be all different pattern and sets, were making them all homemade from the stuff we have at home and the extra stuff were getting from school. We are planning on packaging them all in brown paper bags with little thank you cards in every bag.

We don't really think people who like more sport things not so much girly things won't buy our products just because they won't enjoy it. But either way I think it's going to be fun if we get a lot of people buying it or not much people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.