Pages

Sunday 20 September 2020

The marketing mix - price

 In business studies were doing some work around our school market day. Year 7-9 are making products to sell and on the day were going to sell them to the parents, teacher, parents and anyone else who wants to buy stuff.

My group is making bracelets, earrings and rings, how we decided on the prices was we all talked about it while we were making advertisements. We all came to an agreement that the bracelets should be $1 and then we decided that the earring should be a little more and the rings a little less. So we just took away 50c of the rings and added 50c for the earrings. If a lot of people just want rings that might be a little harder to make money than a lot of people wanting earrings.

I'm not sure what the other b&e groups that are making jewellery are selling them at but I think we will make a bit of money and our prices are pretty reasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.