Pages

Friday 18 September 2020

Hurumanu 6 - Politics

A couple weeks ago we started hurumanu 6, which is basically New Zealand politics and stuff similar to that. A couple days ago we had to get in a group and make a new political party and share it with our whole block. 

Our political name is United Voices, and out logo is Your Vote, Your Voice. Our political group is about equality which falls under a lot of things. The main things were doing is education, housing, equality in work pays, education and health. The people in my group are Sierra, Daisy, Paea, Bryce and I. Sierra is the leader but were really working together with everything.

Our logo:

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.