Pages

Tuesday 5 November 2019

Reading

In reading we had to choose 10 words from freaks dictionary or the back of the book that we are reading. Also put one work in a sentence.

1. Some people get a bionic body parts after having a surgery.
2. I think that my friend is really fealty.
3. A knight wears some armour when they battle
4. When you don't know a word you look it up in a dictionary.
5. People should stop smoking cigarettes
6. I have little critter brothers
7. I feel like some food right now
8. You look like your a goon right now
9. I just had a really good idea
10. I just liftoff - ed a book

All the works are in the back of the book, Freak the Mighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.