Pages

Friday 22 November 2019

Cookies

IN food tech we made cookies in a group of around 4. We had a recipe we had to follow but some of the cookies didn't turn out perfect. The ingredients we used were butter, vanilla essence, condensed milk, white sugar, flour, baking powder, chocolate chips.

We put the sugar and butter first then beat it together. Then sift the baking powder and sugar together, then put it in the sugar, butte mixture. Then we put the chocolate chips and condensed milk then we pushed it together. After we were done all that we put it on a tray then in the oven. It took 15 minutes to bake.

When we finished making then we did a taste test. Personally I think they were really good but my group was meant to switch the oven over so ours looked different than everyone else's. I think that's the only thing my group didn't do right but it's fine.

That's how we made the cookies in food tech today.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog post Danielle. How did your group go today when you made Cookies with variations with Mrs Wheeler?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.