Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2019

CIP

In CIP this week we were just carrying on with our kindness posters from last week. Before my group was ready to paint we just needed to sketch a little bit more on the poster and outline the letters that we wrote. Since we had a bit to do it took us like 30 minutes and we had to get all the stuff ready to paint and that took like 5 minutes. We didn't have that long to paint if we tidied up before the bell went, but we were allowed to paint during morning tea so that's what my group did.

If you wanted to choose a passion to do on Wednesdays during CIP time I can't remember all the passions right now but I do gym sports. So I really wasn't here for a hour when I think my group finished but it looked so cool, my group did amazing.

I think doing the posters with a group we don't normally work in was pretty cool and the poster was really awesome at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.