Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2019

CIP

In CIP this week we were making a kindness poster to hang up around our school. We were put into teams at the start of the day and we were working in those teams for this week and next week. The girl in my team were Chloe, Rieya, and Lhysette. We were thinking of ideas we could do on the poster, when we thought of the ideas we drew a draft on a piece of paper. I went to gym sports for a hour so I don't know what my group did while I was gone but all I know is when I came back, we got the big piece of paper and we were halfway done. Since I'm not the best at art I just listened to what my group said.

I think so far my groups going pretty good so far. Here's our draft of our little piece of paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.