Pages

Tuesday 19 November 2019

Freak the Mighty Summary

We had to write a summary and explain what has happened from chapter 4 to chapter 15 in a paragraph. A lot has happened in these chapters so here is my summary.

The big things that has happened to Freak and Max were that they were chased by guys that didn't like them, into the mud and they turned into Freak the Mighty together because they did get rescued but they were halfway out I think on their own. Also Max's dad is Killer Kane and he has been in prison for years but he is getting let out soon and everyone is nervous about it. Max is trying to calm down because he is scared of his dad quite a lot and he doesn't really want to see him. Freak is making him feel better and he is staying pretty calm.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.