Pages

Monday 25 November 2019

Summer Learning Journey

Hi my name is Dani and I go to Hornby High School and I'm also a year 8. I learned about the Summer Learning Journey when I was year 5 or 6 and now I'm year 8. I really like to do PE and sport at school, I just love doing sports and being competitive. I'm not the best at reading and writing but I'm pretty good for my age I think, but I like sports way better. 

The activity that sound the most fun to me is the week 1 activity all about sports and physical stuff. Honestly I think the other ones don't sound as fun but I guess their fine. I think the Summer Learning Journey sound cool because you can still do blogging but it's not about one specific thing. Just to me but I think the week 4 activity is the least interesting to me because I'm, not really into art and stuff like that.

For me I don't know if I'll have time because I normally do a lot of stuff with my siblings and cousins but if I do I'll try and do a activity if I have time. I think if I do have time to do it, that it would be really cool because you can do the activity however you want.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.