Pages

Friday 25 October 2019

Digital tech

In digital tech we were researching about a issue and we had to make a app or game about our issue. I can't remember exactly the name of the issue I had but I knew it was about sport refs and treating girl and boys differently. I know a bit about this issue because I play a sport at school that boys mostly play but girls play it as well. I wanted to know more about it.

I think doing a game went well for me but I wasn't able to do work on it that much because when I first started working on it I got really sick and I missed most of the time we got to work on the game I was doing. But before I got sick I think I did pretty good planning and doing the background and stuff on my game.

I would try not to get sick right before I do the most fun part and not just do the boring part but it's fine. The most fun thing I did do was probably when I first went on the app and didn't just have to plan my game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.