Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2020

Bullying - Health

I actually was really young I think when I started getting bullied, now looking back on it was honestly really bad but at the time I didn't think it was bad at all. Most of it was at primary school it's basically gone away now.

Also different types of bullying could be cyber bullying, physical, or making fun of some one in person. Any bullying is hurtful to anyone but if it happens a lot it could make someones confidence go down a little bit / a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.