Pages

Thursday 24 October 2019

PE

In PE the whole class was put into groups and we all had to plan a sport we wanted to teach and how we wanted to teach it. My team was called French Fries and we taught bench ball. Since I'm a pretty shy person it was pretty hard for me to get in front of the whole class. Since our team taught the class first I think we did pretty good but I was panicking at the start. I didn't have a important role but a few people in my group helped me run the warm up. After 10-20 minutes I kind of got a little more comfortable teaching but I still don't know how my teachers do it.

Maybe next time I might try not to be scared and use a louder voice and tell the class the instruction if I'm brave enough. When my team was playing bench ball at the end of the lesson, I was injured to I couldn't play but I saw how much teamwork you need to play bench ball and also how to sit out when you love to be active.

I also think since we were the first team to teach I think we did a pretty good job but we weren't the best. Next time we will probably do better because we have watched everyone teach now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.