Pages

Friday 13 September 2019

Digital Tech

Today I am going to do a reflection on two apps were trying out in digital tech. The two apps are Scratch or Sphero and we had to do both on Tuesday, the first half of the 2 hours we had digital tech my class did scratch and the other class did Sphero then we swapped. 

Scratch is where you can design characters, make animations and when you design characters you can also record sounds. I haven't learnt how to make the animations yet but I know how to do the sounds, backgrounds and characters.

Sphero is a app that connects to robots and you can program the robots to do anything or you can just control it by yourself. It is fun but I think you can do more on scratch, and you have to have a ipad for the Sphero app. I think scratch is easier for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.