Pages

Thursday 12 September 2019

PE

In the last week in PE we were doing maths and my team taught the class how to play bench ball. We did the maths before my team taught our groups game. 

For maths there are 6 big teams so our teacher decided to do 3 practising our PE stuff and some of the maths. The maths work we had to work out was, how much money it takes to paint all the lines on a football field. For the maths we got into groups of 3 from our big group we were going to teach the class in. The girls in my team were Nykaychia and Meleana. Our teacher made the maths PE based since we were in PE still. 

For bench ball my team was teaching the class bench ball, and I'm more of a shy person so at the start I was freaked out and I had to tell my teacher about it. Anyways the warm ups my group planned were 40 star jumps, 20 high knees and 10 jogging up and down the court, we had to do the warm up for 5 minutes so we repeated everything again. After that we did the 2 drills we planned, one of our drills didn't workout so we just did the first one for a longer amount of time. When we got into teams, since theres 2 year 7 and 8 classes we got the year 7s together and the year 8s. Then we did year 8 and 7 class vs class. Our team had to ref the 2 games so some of us went to one game and some of us went to the other. 

Also I couldn't but our team joined in if they were yr 7 or 8 in there class, then we had a big year 7 vs 8 game. I wanted to join in with the year 8s so bad since I am a year 8 but I wasn't allowed to.

Here are some pictures the teachers took during bench ball:





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.